A Quality Chem-Dry is dedicated to making Flagstaff homes clean and a healthy environment for your family by removing allergens, bacteria, and other toxins from your home.
The Natural® is our proprietary natural carpet cleaning solution that is non-toxic and the only FDA approved solution in Flagstaff. It is a blend of natural ingredients that content zero solvents, soaps, enzymes or detergents which contaminate water that can cause harm for pets and plants.
Steam Cleaners Can Cause Mold and Pest Infestation
- Steam Cleaners Soak Carpets: A-Quality ChemDry uses up to 80% less water than typical steam cleaners. Steam Cleaners use water to soak carpets with soap, detergent or enzymes while the technician tries to scrub it out with the head of a vacuum that attempts to suck up the water as quickly as it pours into the carpet.
- Mold Growth: Indoor mold has the potential to cause major health risk and toxins that irritate people and pets. It causes allergic reactions and asthma attacks. Mold are tiny invisible sponge like spores that reproduce quickly under carpets.
- Mildew Feeding Insects: Direct result of moisture in the carpets that accompany’s mildew growth brings a foreign grain beetle, Ahasverus advent and other tiny fungus feeding beetles feed on mold spores. These pests are abundant in homes and thrive under carpets that have any type of moisture. Other mildew feeding beetles include Psocid aka Book Lice, Sawtoothed Grain Beetle and Brown Scavenger.
- Pests Need Water Under Carpets: Pests need water, shelter and food to survive. Under carpets and in carpet fibers are the perfect place for pests to live in. Some of these pests include ants, bed bugs, clothes moths, cockroaches, dust mites, fleas, flys, spiders, stink bugs, termites and other smaller insects like beetles.
- Steam Cleaners Take Up To 72-Hours To Dry Carpets: The government agency FEMA warns that mildew and mold can develop within 24-48 hours of water exposure even if it is damp moisture. If the mold problem is less than 25 square feet you can get rid of the mold usually. However, if it is over 25 square feet you will need to consult a professional contractor to get rid of the mold problem.
Do Not Use a Steam Cleaner!
For a professional carpet cleaning with dry times in less than 2-hours call now to save 10% (928) 525-3188 or schedule an appointment. A-Quality ChemDry is all about trying to save customers money and stress!